- How can I buy tickets?
Visit our ticketing page and see our list of sales points here.
- Can I use my confirmation e-mail as my entrance ticket?
No, the confirmation e-mail is not a valid ticket. Only tickets displaying the QR code or barcode will be accepted. Remember to print them out.
- Do I need to print out my ticket if I have already downloaded it to my smartphone?
No, you can show your ticket on your smartphone, as long as you have enough battery to set the screen brightness to maximum.
- What happens if I lose my ticket?
- Before the festival: Please contact the sales point where you bought your ticket.
- For print@home tickets, the ticket purchaser is able to reprint their allocated tickets. Remember to destroy any spoiled print@home tickets.
- At the festival: If you lose your ticket, please go to the festival’s evening box office where staff will explain the next steps.
- Are my seats side-by-side?
Concert halls with allocated seating are divided in half: one side for even-numbered seats and the other for odd-numbered seats. Facing the stage, even-numbered seats are situated on the right and odd-numbered seats are on the left. The seats are arranged one after the other on the same row, meeting in the centre with seats 1 and 2. If the numbers on your tickets increase by increments of 2 (for example, 2 and 4), the seats are indeed side-by-side.
For concerts with allocated seating, you are automatically offered seats together. A warning message will alert you if this is not the case.
- Are there reduced-price tickets for seniors (OASI)?
No, there are no reduced-price tickets for seniors (OASI). We have a special rate of CHF 10 for young people (up to the age of 16), students and apprentices upon presentation of an ID or student card. Find all of our special offers here.
- What happens if I arrive late?
Please respect the start time indicated on your ticket and on our website. Depending on the performers’ instructions, the festival cannot guarantee admission once the performance has begun. Latecomers do not have the right to demand access to or a refund for their allocated seats.
- What happens if a concert is cancelled?
If the Fondation du Septembre Musical takes the decision to cancel a concert, you may be entitled to a refund for your tickets. The amount on the ticket paid by the customer will be refunded on request. Tickets for a cancelled concert must be returned or sent back to the Fondation du Septembre Musical within 3 months of the date of the official cancellation announcement.
- Is there a minimum age for children?
As Septembre Musical Montreux-Vevey is a Swiss classical music festival, children are generally admitted to performances from the age of 5. All children require an entrance ticket. There is a special rate of CHF 10 for young people up to the age of 16, students and apprentices, which can be applied to all seating price bands, subject to availability.
Some performances are intended for young children. Please see our programme for more information.